An overview of how to get you started with us
Things to Bring
We want to make your visit as easy as possible by providing information that will help you with our registration, billing and payment procedures. Be sure to bring these items with you to each visit:
- Bring insurance card(s) for the patient being seen.
- Valid Driver’s License or State Issued ID.
- Any pertinent medical records including: lab results, imaging results, immunizations etc.
- Any medications, vitamins, supplements you are taking or a current list of the same.
- Form of payment, we accept major Credit Cards, Check, or Cash
We may not be able to see you if you do not bring these items. If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, contact our office at least 24 hours in advance. Phone numbers are provided below. If you miss an appointment without notice, a rescheduled appointment cannot be guaranteed. Repeated failure to keep your appointment may result in you being dismissed as a patient.
- Per our financial policy, a one time $25 deposit is required to be made at the time of scheduling your appointment.
- At the time of your visit, you are responsible to pay any deductible, copayment, coinsurance, or outstanding balance as specified by your insurance company.
- Any medical services not covered by your insurance company must be paid in full at the time of the visit unless you have made arrangements with us before the appointment.
- If you are a self pay patient, you will be expected to pay for your visit at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made with us in advance. The cost of your visit will vary per level of service, please call our office for more information on fees.
- You need to be sure that any needed referrals and authorizations for treatment are provided to us before the visit. Your visit may be rescheduled, or you may have to pay the full amount for the services, if you do not provide the needed referral or authorization.
- Payment can be made with cash, check or credit card. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted by our offices. There is a $30 fee for any check returned by the bank for any reason. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the billing customer service phone number provided below.
Insurance Benefits and Forms
- Columbus Integrative Family Medicine Center contracts with many insurance companies. If you have insurance with one of these companies, our billing offices will submit a claim for payment of services for you unless you instruct us not to. All needed insurance information, including special forms, must be completed by you before you leave your appointment.
- If the Columbus Integrative Family Medicine Center does not accept your insurance company, you will be responsible for any balance not paid by your insurance. While our billing offices will file a claim on your behalf to your insurance company, you may be required to pay Columbus Integrative Family Medicine Center before receiving services. If payment is received from your insurance company after processing your claim, you will be refunded any extra amount after all charges have been covered.
- If you have questions about your specific insurance coverage, you need to call your insurance company. Their telephone number should be printed on your insurance card.
- Our staff is happy to help with insurance questions relating to how a claim was filed. We will also provide any additional information your insurance company might need to process your claim.
Type of Insurance we accept:
- Note: We are no longer accept Medicare, Medicaid and other government insurances.
- Aetna PPO.
- Cigna (includes GreatWest)
- Cofinity (formerly PPOM)
- First Health (includes Coventry)
- HealthReach Preferred
- HealthSmart (includes AHPO, Emerald and Interplan)
- Medical Mutual
- Ohio Health Choice
- Stratose (includes Ohio Preferred Network, OPN)
- United Health Care (but not Medicare Plan)
We also accept Patients preferring Self Pay