You are not alone – according to studies, more than 15 million women are suffering from a variety of feminine health conditions, 30% of which is Stress Incontinence (leakage) and 50% is vaginal dryness/atrophy. But you’re also not without a solution! Our clinic, we offer treatments to alleviate these conditions.
Who is this for?
Women of all ages experiencing:
- Leakage when sneezing, coughing, jumping, running, laughing
- Vaginal dryness
- Uncomfortable intercourse – especially after childbirth and menopause
- Vaginal Tightness/Laxity
How does this work?
The science behind it:
- Laser-assisted procedure that’s designed to improve vaginal irregularities by delivering a pattern of fractional ablative micro-wounds, leaving the surrounding tissue intact to promote rapid healing.
- Resulting tissue remodeling helps to achieve improvement in vaginal health, comfort, lubrication, tightening and increased satisfaction in intercourse.
What can I expect?
- Free consultation to determine the best treatment option for you
- May potentially need a paid pelvic exam
- A quick procedure, about 10-15 minutes (many women do this during their lunch hour).
Is it painful?
- Women range from not feeling any pain to an occasional stinging feeling (not all throughout the procedure, just at moments). May also feel the turning of the probe, although not painful.
What can I expect after the procedure?
- There can be some spotting/discharge after the procedure as well as slight cramping, lasting at most up to half an hour. However, most people do not experience any side effects.
Is this procedure covered by insurance?
- No, since it is elective, it is not currently covered by insurance.
How do I know if I’m a candidate?
- This will be determined by a free consultation at our clinic.
Is there any aftercare?
- For 3 days after the procedure, do not use any vaginal products or tampons, no intercourse, and no baths (you may shower).
What are the common outcomes?
- Women with mild to moderate incontinence often experience full clearance! There are also great improvements in lubrication and many women experience more satisfaction in intercourse with their partner.