Hands can tell a lot about your age, so getting rid of sun spots while tightening the skin and removing wrinkles can shed years off of your appearance!
The perfectly smooth skin you want is achievable with our Skin Resurfacing Laser Treatments!
What does this laser procedure treat?
- Fine lines
- Deep Wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Stretch marks
- Skin resurfacing
- Collagen growth stimulation
How does this work?
The science behind it:
- Provides a great alternative to achieve skin tightening without the need for a scalpel.
- Best results are achieved after 3 procedures, 6-8 weeks apart, although some may need less.
- This technology creates thousands of microscopic perforations on the treated portion of the skin while leaving the surrounding tissues intact, which allows for rapid healing.
- It allows for varying degrees of ablation and variable depth penetration, giving high precision and control, maximizing treatment efficiency and minimizing tissue damage.
- The laser’s therapeutic energy is delivered quickly, shortening treatment time without sacrificing its benefits.
What can I expect?
- Free consultation with a physician to determine best treatment option
- Instructions for pre-procedure preparation
- After-care instructions & an included post-treatment visit
- Length of the treatment depends on many factors, but could take less than 30 minutes
Is it painful?
- Topical anesthetic is used to numb your skin, although its common to experience mild, fleeting discomfort during the procedure (level of intensity can be adjusted to achieve optimal comfort).
What can I expect after the procedure?
- You will likely experience redness and possibly mild swelling for 5-7 days post procedure.
- No use of makeup for about 5 days after.
- Most women need about 4-5 days of downtime after.
Is this procedure covered by insurance?
- No, since it is elective, it is not currently covered by insurance.
What are the common outcomes?
- Significant reduction in wrinkle appearance
- Radiant glowing skin
- Smoothed out acne scars
- Disappearance of age/sun damage spots
- Tighter and plumper skin